воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

auction builders




Blah, Iapos;m sick, but not sick enough to warrent calling into work or staying in bed. Itapos;s that quasi-sick-head cold thing that means you just have to go about your day feeling like poo At least this held off until after all my traveling, between L.A. In Sept. And Bloomington in Oct and soon Michigan in November and Ohio in December I just hope my voice comes back full force before my interview on Thur. Nothing else too exciting going on. No changes on the work front, still just interviewing away hoping for something that is technically full time and pays more. Also nothing new on the wedding front, still have the venue narrowed down between 3-4 drastically different places. It will definately be next year between Sept. And Dec. (Ok, maybe not definately, maybe 98 sure) For my apos;Twilightapos; buddies, just over a month til the movie Also there was a new trailer posted for it the other day. Also, I just finished reading the authorapos;s other book apos;The Hostapos; which I also thought was amazing, so you might want to pick that one up to = )

angier hardware, auction builders, auction builder software, auction builder site, auction builder home.



Комментариев нет: