вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

calculatoare second hand




Itapos;s�a beautiful .. New .. And better day.
O.K. Thereapos;s my positive attitude for the day. Really I hope that the positive attitude is my friend for the entire day today because yesterday really sucked.
Iapos;m going to let you in on some of my thoughts .. So promise not to tell anyone .. Ok ?
This has all happened to me in the last few days .. Mostly yesterday.
Iapos;m still upset over my dadapos;s stuff that came up missing a few days ago. Then there was my daughter .. Pregnant .. Only 20 .. Un-wed .. And the babyapos;s daddy .. I donapos;t want to even go there. Checking my cameraapos;s and equipment .. And finding out someone had been into them and now my 300mm lens ($$$$) and the Nikon� body ($$$$) are broken. Then my youngest sons call from prision late yesterday. It may not sound like much .. But all of this crap is taking a toll on my mind. I did place 2nd in a poker tournament last night ..
that was a nice break from reality ... Lol ..
I really feel like thereapos;s no one out there to talk to �..
NO�ONE�CARES
I worry that Iapos;m going to explode ..
Not be able to control my actions ..

I need a vacation .. For the rest of my life ..

Later .. Schleprock_g

calculatoare second hand, calculatoare second, calculatoare romania, calculatoare online.



Комментариев нет: