четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

clear bad credit history




How does someone with no money and no social support get a break from their kid?

Scott and I are feeling the stress in a super major way. I have been to HELL and back so to speak. I was post pardum, (which is getting better now), and we were both experiencing some anxiety issues. That stuff is clearing up now, but new issues seem to have arisen.

Scott is a type 1 diabetic, and his blood sugar is ALL over the map. This is an extremely hard thing for someone with this condition to go through. The lowapos;s cause him to not really be able to function with a general body ache from not enough blood sugar in his system. The highapos;s make him feel like he has the flu, and they affect his mental function. I honestly feel overwhelmed between dealing with this and an infant.

Today she was on her tummy time blanket and I was multi-tasking at the computer. She kept whining incessantly, and I finally just blurted out with a loud, "ALRIGHT" That is as close to yelling at my daughter as I ever want to get.

She has also switched her bedtime schedule, and this is causing some relational trouble for Scott and I. She used to go to bed close to 10pm and wake up at 8am. Now she is doing this thing where she goes to bed at 12am and gets up at 10am. This essentially leaves Scott and I with absolutely no alone time or away from the baby time at all.

Last night Alana cried at 12:30am and wouldnapos;t stop crying unless I held her til she fell back asleep. I canapos;t take this anymore. We have no social support even though my father and TWO adult brothers live in the same town as we do. My mother lives 5-6 hrs away, and Scottapos;s mom is in Calgary.

We donapos;t have enough money for a nanny or babysitter, and I feel like my patience is gone. I am stressed to the max, and I need a break. Our apartment is a mess...etc. We just donapos;t know what to do.
clear bad credit history, clear bad credit history uk, clear bad credit rating.



Комментариев нет: